Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Great Love Quotes

Don't let your mind rule over your heart..."

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about but few
have seen."

"Sometimes the one thing you are looking for; Is the one thing
you can't see."

"Sometimes the heart sees what the eyes can't."

"It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at
all."

"If, each time I thought of you, were a flower I could walk in my
garden forever."

"Gravity can not be held responsible for people falling in
love,"

"Within you, I lose myself, without you, I find myself,
searching to be lost again."

"Love is like an hourglass with the heart filling up as the
brain empties."

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only
fly embracing each other"

"Love is love, not fade away"

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay for
a while and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the
same."

"Love has no limits and no regrets."

"Every now and then, I wish it were then instead of now."

"You've got to love something enough to kill it."

"A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her
ears."

"The giving of love is an education in itself."

"Love, in distinction from friendship, is killed, or rather
extinguished, the moment it is displayed in public."

"In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love
you want the other person."

"Happiness is finding love through giving love rather than
through receiving it."

"The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost."

"It is better to be hated for what you are then to be loved for
what your not"

"Forget just so you may remember again."

"Some people will die for love, some will die because they lost
it"

"My wish is not to mean everything to everyone but to mean
something to someone."

"Love is like a rosebud, it can blossom full, or it can die
softly."

"Why are the words goodbye, I'm sorry, and I love you so easily
pronounced but so hard to say?"

"Love is an irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly."

"Love is an angel disguised as lust..."

"We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh."

"Love lights more fire than hate extinguishes."

"Any time not spent in love is wasted."

"Love has it's ways."

"I cannot show you I love you. Time will show you I love you."

"The perfect marriage begins when each partner believes they got
better than they deserve."

"If you love something...let it go, if it comes back to you it
was truly meant to be."

"Real love is a pilgrimage. It happens when there is no
strategy, but it is very rare because most people are strategists."

"If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in
vain."

"Know love, know happiness. No love, no happiness."

"Beauty is seen through the eyes of its beholder"

Love conquers everything.
"Absence does for love what the wind does for a flame: it
extinguishes the weak, and feeds the strong.
"The cure for all blunders, the cure for blindness, the cure for crime
Love"
"That which is striking and attractive is not always good. That which
is good is always beautiful."

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."

"I could do without many things with no hardship-- you are not one
of them."
"Immature love says: "I love you because I need you." Mature love
says: "I need you because I love you."

"Where there is love there is life."

"Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not
our hearts."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home